As Public Relations evolves into PR 2.0, it’s clear that the PR practice of the future will be very different to that of today. We can see the changes taking place right before our eyes: the media landscape is shifting, audiences are fragmenting, bloggers and social contacts are becoming more trustworthy …. the smart PR professional is already adapting: producing rather than just distributing content, “narrowcasting” specific messages to smaller audiences, and communicating with influencers. But in what other ways will Public Relations change? What will PR look like in the year 2050?
- Subscribe to the blog
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- 20 PR RESOLUTIONS WORTH KEEPING: PICK YOUR FAVORITE!
- Mindset Shifts for Media Monitoring
- MEDIA MONITORING: THE 5 NEW MISSIONS OF COMMUNICATIONS PROS
- 10 ways to benefit from Social Media Command Centres
- THE NEW AGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA COMMAND CENTRE
- 6 Social Media Trends in China
- #BeActive on social media
- The science behind crafting contagious content
- Are your Numbers Lying? The Truth behind Social Engagement
- 5 new rules of PR Crisis Management
- Most Read