The European Week of Sport, a new flagship event aiming at inspiring Europeans to be more active on a regular basis, took place in Brussels between 7 and 13 September. In addition, local sporting activities were organised across the 28 EU Member States during the entire month of September.
- Subscribe to the blog
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- 20 PR RESOLUTIONS WORTH KEEPING: PICK YOUR FAVORITE!
- Mindset Shifts for Media Monitoring
- MEDIA MONITORING: THE 5 NEW MISSIONS OF COMMUNICATIONS PROS
- 10 ways to benefit from Social Media Command Centres
- THE NEW AGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA COMMAND CENTRE
- 6 Social Media Trends in China
- #BeActive on social media
- The science behind crafting contagious content
- Are your Numbers Lying? The Truth behind Social Engagement
- 5 new rules of PR Crisis Management
- No results available